How are y’all doing in this heat? With these temperatures, I want nothing more than to be posted up at home with the AC blasting until about October. But since I have to make a living and have a life (there’s a difference) I need to leave my house on a regular basis. And I’m sure you do, too. So today, I’m sharing a mouthwatering roundup of summer sips–easy drinks to cool you off in this unrelenting weather. Below are a bunch of delicious frozen, fruity, healthy, and boozy drinks to get you through the whole season. Start scrolling then get to sipping!
- Cherry Pineapple Margs are gorgeous and strong! Toss everything in a blender and toast to the lit-ness.
- Frozen Watermelon Mint Lemonade (nonalcoholic) was inspired by Chik-fil-A’s watermelon mint lemonade a few summers ago. And it’s even better and fresher, if you can believe that!
- Strawberry Pineapple Frosé combines three simple ingredients in a blender to make the perfect millennial summer drink.
- Bubbly Berries & Bourbon is one of my absolute favorite cocktails ever and perfect for any bourbon fan–strong and a little sweet.
- Cherry Elderflower Smash is everything you want for summertime refreshment with a boozy kick.
- Pineapple Dark & Stormy is an even more tropical twist on the classic dark & stormy cocktail and SO easy to make.
Lemonade and Tea
- Fizzy Honey Ginger Lemonade (nonalcoholic) combines classic lemonade flavor with ginger beer.
- Peach Ginger Mint Iced Tea (nonalcoholic) will cool you off quick on a hot summer day and you can brew it by the glass for convenience.
- Sparkling Strawberry Mint Limeade (nonalcoholic) makes a big batch perfect for families or parties.
Summer Fruit Smoothies
- Cherry Ginger Smoothie (nonalcoholic) is a summertime flavor favorite with fresh or frozen cherries, pineapple, and a twist of ginger.
- Green Smoothie for Glowing Skin (nonalcoholic) is easy, full of good-for-you ingredients, and will help with that summertime glow, girl.
- Tropical Green Breakfast Smoothies (nonalcoholic) will keep you full til lunchtime with tropical mangoes, pineapple, and banana plus Greek yogurt, oats, and a hidden green boost of spinach.
- Cherry Rosé Spritzer since it’s spritzer season (even Drake said so), you must try this one made with your favorite rosé, sparkling water, fresh cherries, mint, and elderflower liqueur.
- Lemon Ginger Bellini Punch uses simple ingredients like sparkling wine and ginger ale to make bellini punch by the pitcher. Perfect for summer brunch at home!
- Pineapple Jalapeño Mimosas three ingredients for a sweet and spicy brunch alternative to your regular ol’ OJ but still simple.
- Stone Fruit Rosé Sangria is a pretty-in-pink drink you will feel so fly sipping poolside!
- Strawberry Mint Mimosas are so refreshing you’ll never want to go back to regular mimosas. Like ever.
- Sweet & Spicy Sangria will cool you off…with a kick! Oranges, strawberries, peaches, and fresh jalapeño mingle with sweet wine and rum.