Has self-isolation/social distancing led you to do any online shopping? I have been hitting "add to cart" quite a bit lately in order to step out first-day-of-school fresh once we're able to emerge from our homes and socialize. I don't know exactly when that will be but I am praying for healing and getting prepared just in case. I'm done for now because my budget is not unlimited but from the looks of my wardrobe additions, whatever we get of spring & summer will be stylish. If it comes down to it, I'll start dressing up to check the mail. 🙂 Get into the details of each piece below and maybe find a style distraction to flex your add to cart muscle on. Did I mention that everything is on sale?
- Wide-leg ribcage jeans are EVERYTHING on. They're extremely flattering and hit in all the right spots. 🙂 40% off the whole site with code "SILVER40"
- This is the boyfriend blazer I have been searching for and currently $35! The plaid is black and gray with subtle pink stripes. It is perfect to style for both work and play and I already want to wear it with cutoff shorts and the leather slides below! 20% off select women's clothing
- I envision these blush mule loafers will add a soft pop of color to a monochromatic look or polish up jeans and a t-shirt well into next year. Up to 50% off select items
- If regular Easter service was still happening, I'd wear this windowpane midi dress to church. I might still wear it to stream service on the couch, tbh. 60% off sitewide
- These espadrille slides give me all the resort vibes. They're just about $20 and come in tan, black, lilac, and pink! 20% off everything with code "WOWZA"
- This chiffon faux wrap bodysuit is simple and polished--so right up my style alley. It's also versatile The split sleeves and neckline make it sexy but I've also worn it (here) with the neckline pinned for more modesty. 70% off the whole site
- Feminine is the best descriptor for this yellow pleated midi skirt and I have plans to rock it with everything from a bodysuit to a sweatshirt. 60% off sitewide
- I can already see this pearl buckle belt with so many different looks, including an all-black-everything fit. 60% off sitewide
- I'm so looking forward to getting back to the office and picked up a pair of paper bag waist ankle pants to update my business casual repertoire. 50% off entire purchase + extra 10% off with code "TAKECARE"
- Leather Slides are wonderful quality like everything at Madewell and come in black and a buttery cognac. The price on these has dropped even further since I ordered so go ahead and scoop them up. 40%-60 off spring sale
- Paris is on my travel to-do list for this year and I'm hoping it happens. This soft Paris t-shirt is only $6 and the entire site is 70% off right now.
- Even if summer gets cancelled, I can style this olive boilersuit unit into fall. Only a couple of sizes are left. 70% off sitewide
- This wooden grab bag will hopefully go with me somewhere tropical soon. It's already a fraction of the Cult Gaia price + 60% off sitewide
- Pink Organza Dress I can't wait to wear this flirty little number out for dinner and drinks with somebody's son. 60% off sitewide
- I ordered these high-waist tie shorts for the hot girl summer I'm hoping comes to fruition but I think the style is classic enough to wear for many summers to come in case this one doesn't pan out. They come in three colors and fit true to size, which is hard to find with shorts when you're a little thicker in the thighs! 60% off sitewide
- These mules are under $25 surprisingly comfortable. I have wide feet and these fit very well. And the material is so fitting for spring. 20% off select women's items
- Ordered this highlighter "God is Dope" tee when I heard God is Dope was having a going out of business sale, which I hope it isn't true because I love their message! 50% off the whole site
After spending quality time with family (haven't been able to do so for over a month though we live in the same city), I can't wait to be on a beach somewhere and to get dressed up for dinner and drinks at a restaurant. What are you most looking forward to after this period is over? Thanks for reading!