This Salsa Chicken & Veggie Skillet recipe is sponsored by Campbell’s®. As always, all opinions are my own.
Wondering what to make for dinner tonight? Looking for a quick and easy meal idea that's full of flavor? Well, I've got you covered on both fronts with my salsa chicken & veggie skillet. I'm very excited to share this healthy dinner option with you because it's a stress free recipe that I'm certain will streamline your weeknight cooking routine. Also, this can definitely be served with rice if you aren't on the healthy wave--I'm not necessarily either. And the taste is SO on point! My secret is a bold kick of flavor from Pace® Chunky Medium Salsa. It cooks up into a sauce with the chicken!
Did I mention that this practically effortless salsa chicken & veggie skillet cooks all in one pan? I'm asking you lots of questions today but I'm also answering them in the most delicious way so it's completely fine. In this quick dinner recipe, juicy bite-sized chicken is infused with Pace® Salsa. Then we add lemon garlic green beans and mushrooms to the mix and have a complete meal. It's a "just like that" dinner and really is as simple to make as it sounds. The main things you'll need are Texas born and bred Pace® Chunky Medium Salsa, chicken breast, and veggies. And you can find everything at Walmart! Get into the full recipe just below
I hope you'll make salsa chicken & veggies soon and know you enjoy both the taste and ease of this recipe. Sharing is caring so be sure to pin this recipe on Pinterest. Thanks for reading!
P.S. Pace® Brings the Bold to Any Dish. Try it in one of these easy recipes:
Salsa Chicken & Veggies Skillet
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¾ cup Pace® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups fresh green beans
- juice of one lemon
- 3 baby bella mushrooms
- Add two tablespoons olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high flame and heat for a minute or so. Meanwhile, cut chicken breast into two-inch pieces.
- Add chicken to heated skillet and season with sea salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Cook for about four minutes or until bottom and sides of chicken become opaque then flip.
- Meanwhile, prep vegetables: trim ends of green beans and cut them into halves, slice mushrooms, and mince garlic. Set aside.
- Add salsa to pan and continue cooking for another five minutes or until chicken is cooked through and salsa is bubbling and slightly thickened. Remove from pan.
- Add remaining two tablespoons of olive oil to pan, followed by garlic and green beans. Season with sea salt and black pepper then cook and toss until green beans start to become tender (about five minutes). Squeeze lemon juice over top then add in mushrooms. Cook for another five minutes or until mushrooms are brown and green beans are tender. Add chicken back to skillet and serve warm.