Wondering what is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale happens annually across virtually every category of products they carry. Depending on how much money you've spent at Nordstrom this year, you can access the sale sometime between August 4th and August 19th. Login here to find your exact access date.
The sale opens to everyone on August 19th in stores and online. I always recommend shopping online for the best selection and in the midst of a global pandemic, it's really the only way I'm shopping period. Nordstrom has free shipping to your door or via curbside pick up. I am both selective and on a budget so I tend to pick up just a few quality items each year. Here are 25 items I either already have or am eyeing and believe will be worth your time and money from the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale--all everything is under $100!
Picks for the Home
- Diptyque candles are great quality, fit in with any decor, and will fill up a room with scent. This travel size set is a great way to try several different scents at a good price.
- You know that essential oils are my thing. But they can get pricey. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has three different options for essential oil sets under $20.
- And once you get the essential oils, you'll need a diffuser. Get this one.
- All the wine you're sipping lately should be out of rose colored glasses. I like how these blush stemless wine glasses dress up my home bar.
- Likewise, your whiskey deserves a good glass. Get this rocking glass set for both function and fun.
- I have marble coasters in my living room but have been using them all over the house over the last few months and like that they blend in well with the slightly different vibes in each room.
- My Corkcicle wine canteen will get use well beyond the pandemic and for years to come. It keeps a full bottle of wine at the perfect temperature while entertaining or traveling. You should totally grab the rose gold color while it's available. Pack it for a socially distanced picnic at the park!
- I'm a whiskey girl and couldn't resist also including this double old fashioned glass set because it's so classic and just $32 for Italian glass.
- I couldn't bring myself to buy yet another serving tray but had to show you this black marble and wood one because it's so gorgeous. You don't see black too often.
- Last but not least for home is a soft blanket by UGG Australia. This rarely goes on sale and is great quality so I highly recommend it for yourself or for a thoughtful gift.
- I wear these rose gold CZ studs almost every day for work and they dress up well. They've held up wonderfully for a few years now but are pretty painless to replace at under $30 on sale.
- Assuming life outside the house resumes at some point, I see myself wearing this faux leather shirtdress to drinks with my girls! Would be cute with pumps or sneakers.
- I wear UGG slippers around the house every single day and they are still cozy and soft years later. At this price, I will be grabbing a couple for my sisters to bum around their dorms in.
- Spanx faux leather leggings have been on my wishlist for a while now and almost never go on sale so best believe I am snapping up a pair during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They hug in all the right places and hold you in everywhere else.
- Everybody is getting pajamas this year since we ain't got nowhere to go for quite a while. This shortie PJ set is soft and cool--in case you get hot at night, like me--and comes in five colors and prints.
- I have this long cardigan in black for the office and the bright fiery red caught my eye this year. It's the perfect length for work and play.
- Levi's never do me wrong and this pair of jeans is priced well enough to make me want to try the flare trend.
- A blazer that works from your cubicle to cocktails. I plan to wear this with a button-up blouse and jeans on casual Fridays. Or, ya know, just around my home office.
- These calf hair leopard loafers are a personal favorite because they're so versatile. I wear them to work all the time as well as for running around and they make everything look more fun and polished. Currently under $40 on sale!
- The shape of these Ray Bans is so unique and chic! Under $100 during the sale.
- I've been looking for a good pair of black leather booties for a few seasons now and think I've landed on these Marc Fisher booties. They're under $100 during the sale and will go up quite a bit afterward.
- This Bobbi Brown lipstick and gloss set is under $30 and looks good on many skin tones. My sisters and I all wear it and it goes on buttery soft plus is buildable from a really subtle tint to a creamier and opaque look.
- If you have oily skin, like I do, Urban Decay All Nighter is your best friend when wearing makeup. Get a full size plus a travel bottle here for the price of one!
- I've been using Clinique Moisture Surge overnight and on days I don't leave the house (so, many many days) and it leaves my skin super plump and juicy. And a little goes a long way. This set on sale is a good way to try a few different versions of it and have some on hand for travel.
- If you like Versace Bright Crystal, this set plus a gift with purchase is a great way to stock up for the price of one bottle.
I hope you pick up a few things that brighten your day. Let me know what you got in the comments below. Thanks for reading!