Funfetti Birthday Cake Donuts
Easy funfetti birthday cake donuts you'll want to eat for breakfast even when it's not your birthday. These are a party in your mouth.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup milk I used unsweetened almond
- 1/2 cup funfetti sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup milk I used unsweetened almond
- 2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix baking flour, baking powder, sprinkles, and sea salt in a large bowl.
In another bowl, mix remaining donut ingredients then add to bowl of dry. Mix well then pipe into donut pan.
Bake about 20 minutes. Tops will not brown.
Meanwhile, mix up glaze in a smaller bowl. Dip one side of each warm donut in glaze then set aside. Once cool, dip the same sides in the glaze again and finish with more sprinkles.