Spicy One-Pot Sausage & Spinach Pasta
A quick and easy, one-pot pasta meal perfect for weeknight dinners and workweek lunches in under 30 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 pound fetuccini pasta or pasta of your choice
- 4 ½ cups water
- 1 package Jennie-O hardwood smoked turkey sausage sliced thinly
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach leaves
- cloves garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoon crushed chili pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- olive oil
Add all ingredients except parmesan cheese to a large pot over medium heat and bring to a boil, uncovered.
Reduce heat then cook until water dissipates and pasta is tender, stirring periodically.
Turn off heat and stir in parmesan cheese before serving.