Happy Friday and happy Memorial Day weekend! This year has been so different in just about every way but I am trying to stay focused on the positive. Memorial Day sales are definitely part of that. I've been doing a bit of online shopping and remarked to a friend that I don't know when I'll be able to wear anything new but the prices are LOW low so it's hard to resist. Beyond clothes, though, I've found this to be a good time to invest in items for the home as we're spending so much time within the same four walls these days. Because my inbox has been flooded with Memorial Day sales and promo codes, I'm sharing the wealth with you in the hopes you find something you love. Check out all my style and home picks below, sis!
Memorial Day Sales Roundup
- Amazon has al the deals right now and I've had good luck with their shipping times despite some folks experiencing delays.
- Ann Taylor get an extra 70% off sale styles and 60% off your purchase with code SUMMER.
- ASOS has up to 50% their biggest brands. This white dad blazer is currently in my cart and I can already picture it with cutoffs and mules for brunch or over a bright dress for church!
- Banana Republic has up to 75% off everything for Memorial Day weekend.
Here's what I've already hit add to cart on:
- Boohoo has 60% off everything
- Crate & Barrel: up to 40% off sitewide
- DSW free umbrella and reusable bag with $39 purchase with code PINKRAIN or BLUERAIN + several sandals under $20
- J. Crew has and extra 60% off all sale and select full-priced items with code "HISUMMER" I recently scooped up a few pieces for myself and my sisters and can't wait for them to arrive...even though I don't yet know when we'll wear them.
- Levi's: 50% off sitewide. Linked my favorite fits below as well as what I'm currently eyeing.
- LOFT: 50% off your purchased with code FRIEND (sign up for All Rewards for 60% off)
- MissGuided: 50% off everything + an extra 20% off with code RSTYLE20
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything
- Nike: up to 40% off + free shipping and 60-day returns
- Nordstrom: Up to 60% off clearance
- Old Navy 25% off your oder | $1 flip flops with code HOLLA
- Pretty Little Thing: 50% off your purchased with code GIMME50
- Revolve: up to 65% off sale + an additional 20% off select sale styles
- Stuart Weitzman: 40% off sandals and 40% off wedges with code NEWWEDGES
- Target: BOGO free on shoes and swimwear | 50% off bedding | 25% off furniture and patio furniture
- The Container Store: up to 30% off including ELFA
- ULTA's Gorgeous Hair event is going on so there are are several items on sale including my fave, Shea Moisture BOGO 50% free. Here are my top picks
- Urban Decay: The only setting spray I use, All Nighter, is under $20 right now!
- Wayfair is my go-to site for all things home. I recently updated my living room with a new rug and have been looking at sprucing up the patio. They have up to 70% off Memorial Day clearance right now!
P.S. Memorial Day weekend eats to try: