We are just a few (literally three) days from Easter and a cute little bunny (me) is hopping by with a bunch of delicious ideas to inspire your celebration if you find yourself in need. I’m pretty far removed from any interest in an Easter bunny or egg hunts but need no excuse for brunch. Anybody out there feel me? There’s a little something for everybody in this roundup from a pizza topped with runny egg to the ultimate boozy carrot cake–and cocktails because all know that sometimes you need one during family time. 🙂 Easter is my one of my favorite holidays because of my relationship with Christ and the candy and food don’t hurt either! Let’s get into it.
- Apple Pie French Toast is like dessert for breakfast. What could be better?
- Apple Praline Biscuit Bake uses my southern praline sauce, tart granny smith apples, and canned biscuits for an easy yet impressive brunch casserole.
- Blackberry Spice Muffins are bursting with fresh blackberries, cinnamon, and clove.
- Bourbon Carrot Cake is filled with pineapple, bourbon-soaked raisins, and more plus scratch-made cream cheese.
- Honey Mint Fruit Salad is made with berries, melon, and mint then tossed in a honey citrus dressing.
- Lemon Berry Quick Bread is filled with lemon juice, zest, and fresh strawberries and blackberries.
- Mimosa Donuts are the best of both brunch worlds–champagne infused and glazed with bits of orange zest!
- Avocado Deviled Eggs have an optional kick of spice and are perfect for avo-obsessed millennial crowd.
- Bacon Pastry Braid looks impressive but is easy to make. It combines sweet and spicy jam with cream cheese and bacon inside flaky puff pastry.
- Brunch Pizza is easy to make with pre-made crust but gives all the gourmet feels with pesto, cream cheese, and runny egg on top.
- Celebration Salad has just five ingredients including a champagne dressing and is always a big hit.
- Cheese Board because you just can’t go wrong with one.
- Cheese Eggs are a brunch staple and I break down the steps to making them perfectly every time in this post.
- Crispy Potato Breakfast Bake is a casserole but better–red and sweet potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon–enough said.
- Deviled Egg Dip gives ALL the classic deviled egg taste with much less effort.
- Smokey Breakfast Potatoes are baked up to be crisp on the outside and buttery on the inside.
- Super Breakfast Pie combines all the brunch greats into a deep-dish quiche–maple bacon, scrambled eggs, crispy potatoes, and more.
- Lemon Ginger Bellini Punch is a popular big batch cocktail that works well for a crowd.
- Orange Lavender Mimosas channel all the spring feels and have been described as the best mimosas ever!
- Sparkling Strawberry Mint Limeade is a good virgin option that’s still fun and delicious without being too sweet.
- Strawberry Mint Mimosas take only three ingredients to make and are a fun twist on a brunch classic.
- Tequila Mimosas in case you’re about that Easter brunch turn-up life. 🙂
I wish you a blessed Easter with your loved ones and, as always, thanks for reading!