A roundup of Easter brunch and dinner recipes to celebrate with, including brunch cocktails, appetizers, savory Easter main dishes, and festive desserts.
We are just a few days away from Easter 2021 and a cute little bunny (me) is hopping by with a bunch of delicious ideas to inspire your Resurrection Sunday spread. I'm pretty far removed from any interest in an Easter bunny or egg hunts but need no excuse for brunch. Wondering what to serve this Easter Sunday? There's a little something for everybody in this roundup from the ultimate boozy carrot cake to an easy egg dip--and drinks because we all know that sometimes you need one during family time. 🙂 Easter is my one of my favorite holidays because of my relationship with Christ and the candy and food don't hurt either! Let's get into it.
Easter Brunch Recipe Ideas
- Apple Praline Biscuit Bake
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Brunch Pizza with Runny Egg
- Crispy Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Muffins
- Loaded Bacon & Veggie Quiche
- Mimosa Pancakes + Champagne Syrup
- Smoky Breakfast Potatoes
- Southern Style Deviled Egg Dip most popular
- Vegan Buttermilk Biscuits
Whether you want classic brunch cocktails like mimosas and bloody marys or something seasonal to sip on before Easter dinner, I have you covered. Here are nine Easter cocktail ideas plus a couple of non-alcoholic drink options so that the whole family can enjoy!
Cocktails to Serve on Easter Sunday
- Bellini Punch
- Bloody Margaritas
- Hibiscus Gin & Tonic
- Honey Lavender Lemonade
- Orange & Lavender Mimosas
- Sparkling Strawberry Mint Limeade
- Spicy Pineapple Mimosas
- Strawberry Mint Mimosas
- Tequila Elderflower Mimosas most popular
No holiday is complete without dessert. These sweet ideas for Easter will end the day on a nice note and pack up well for leftovers.
Easter Dessert Recipes
- Bourbon Carrot Cake
- Classic Key Lime Pie
- Mimosa Donuts
- Neapolitan Pound Cake
- Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
- Pineapple Upside Down Rum Cake most popular
- Southern Sweet Potato Pie
Easter dinner might still look a bit different this year. Check out these recipes for a combination of classics and new takes depending on the setup of your spread. The mac & cheese muffins are perfect for socially-distant or to-go Sunday dinner situations and each of these works well for a small gathering.
Recipe Ideas for Easter Dinner
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Muffins
- Mediterranean Bowls with Lamb Meatballs
- Shepherd's Pie with Ground Lamb Filling
- Simple Roasted Carrots
- Southern Candied Yams in the Slow Cooker
- Spring Salad with Champagne Dressing most popular
Wishing you a blessed Easter and lots of time spent with your loved ones. And sharing is caring so be sure to pin these Easter recipe ideas on Pinterest. Thanks for reading!